Thursday, 17 December 2015

Taking stock

I had such a beautiful day today. It's been a pretty good week actually.

Frank is home. Usually that's good enough.

When he has a vacation, he takes care of most of the things I would normally do (I guess I get a mini vacation too)

So today we woke up, he took the kids to school, we worked out together and then he 'followed' me to Kruiskade where I buy all of my meat.

Pretty normal boring married stuff.

But we had lunch first at a restaurant I love at the city Centre called Dino.

And right in the middle of both of us  laughing hysterically, I realise, I could not ask for more.

Except more Creme Brulee.

No comments:

Female and Nigerian

Text Widget

About me

Who am I?

Semi retired feminist, closet online shopaholic, avid googler, unapologetic foodie who refuses to count calories until they are an acceptable means of barter.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

top social

top navigation

Tags

death (3) nigeria (3) brazil (2) friend. (2) liar (2) race (2) school (2) sister (2) tekken (2) thief (2) #jollofgate (1) Baronetti (1) Blood (1) Brother (1) Charlie (1) Christmas (1) Club (1) Dutch (1) Enabe (1) Jollof rice (1) Lola (1) Netherlands (1) Note to self (1) Phones (1) Russia (1) Sinterklass (1) Techno (1) VIP (1) agbani darego (1) beach (1) beer (1) blondes (1) boobs (1) bully (1) cachaça (1) caipirinha (1) cancer (1) chicken (1) chicks (1) copeira (1) crush (1) daddy (1) dance (1) dead (1) dog meat (1) exams (1) fineboy (1) football (1) frank (1) ghana (1) hair (1) hausa (1) igbo (1) kenya (1) love (1) lucozade (1) mail (1) manicure (1) me (1) men (1) mother's day (1) motherhood (1) nails. (1) naira (1) ndi enyi (1) nigerian women (1) nigerians (1) oprah (1) period (1) pidgin (1) pregnant (1) racism (1) rain (1) relaxer (1) rotterdam (1) saints (1) santa (1) sexy (1) soludo (1) stew (1) suya (1) trampoline (1) tribes (1) water (1) wome (1) women (1) yoruba (1) zwart Piete (1)

Instagram

Search This Blog

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites

Popular Posts